Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Autocad Drafter - West St Paul, MN
Ware Technology Services is looking for someone who has some experience drawing with AutoCAD software and a good eye for detail. Ware is working with a unique company that is in need of a CAD Drafter.
- Use AutoCAD to prepare drawings and store drawings electronically.
- Consult technical handbooks and tables while in drafting phase.
-Prepare drawings that detail plans and specifications. Prepare drawings showing the detail and method of assembly.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to lists of materials.
- Work with Sales Reps to build shop drawing for clients. Work with Production Leads to design assembly specifications.
- Associate or Technical Degree in Drafting or Design (Architectural Drafting, Interior Design, Mechanical Drafting, etc.)
- At least 1 year of experience with AutoCAD or similar CAD software
- Knowledge or experience with cabinetry, woodworking or interior design is helpful
- Adobe Creative Suites (InDesign)
- Blueprint knowledge in construction is a plus
West St Paul, MN
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Autocad Drafter
Location: West St Paul, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 364523
Posted Date: 4/18/2019