Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Quality Engineer - Arden Hills, MN
Ware has partnered with an established company in the northeast metro that is looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their team. Qualified candidates will have 3-5 years experience in a similar role, have recent exposure to IQ, IQ and PQ, be knowledgeable with SPC methods, and be skilled at reviewing/changing processes. You will be the focal point for internal interface and statistics; as well as routinely review data and trends to determine corrective actions. This is a great opportunity with a smaller company to expand your engineering skills.
- Plan and conduct the analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to assure the quality of assigned product or component.
- Perform quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality records.
- Apply statistical process control (SPC) methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes.
- Review all purchased products or components and provides input to the decision of whether to accept the product and future purchases from the vendor.
- Document data obtained during all quality assurance activities, consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Develop new approaches to solve problems identified during quality assurance activities.
- Communicate significant issues or developments identified during quality assurance activities and provides recommended process improvements to management.
- Prepare reports to communicate involvement and results of quality assurance activities.
- Prepare and present technical and program information to team members and management.
- Direct technical and administrative workers engaged in quality assurance activities.
- Maintain a working knowledge of government and industry quality assurance codes and standards.
- Review all customer complaints and CARS. Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Manufacturing Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, etc.)
- 3-5 years experience in a similar Quality Engineering role
- Knowledge/skilled at Statistical Process Control
- Familiar with 1st article, in-process and final quality inspection and/or processes.
- CAD experience preferred. Good oral and written communication skills.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Arden Hills, MN
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Arden Hills, MN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 331292
Posted Date: 8/8/2018