Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Product Development Engineer - Eagan, MN
Ware Technology Services is partnering with a local firm in the SW suburbs to fill a Product Development Technician. Contract to hire! Open to entry-level Engineers!
- The Product Development Technician will test and qualify new products and support existing products to high standards.
- Primary activities include, but are not limited to, product testing, product improvement, test equipment maintenance and set-up, lab organization, prototype assembly, and test documentation.
- Organize and maintain a clean, high-caliber and safe lab environment.
- Set up test equipment to achieve validation goals.
- Perform tests deemed valuable to ensure customer requirements and quality products are developed.
- Document test results in a clear and concise manner with clear communication of technical observations.
- Prepare a variety of reports, including activity, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Perform other various testing as needed for the quality or sales departments to prove out solutions to customer issues.
- Prepare sales samples for field trials.
- Assist in providing technical support to customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Associates degree in engineering, electro-mechanical, fluids, or equivalent work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Has working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and fluid handling equipment.
- 1- 5 years’ experience in a technical product development role.
- Experience with new product introduction.
- An understanding of and experience working with the set-up, operation, and troubleshooting of test and measurement equipment (i.e. pressure transducers, analysis software, flow meters, pumps, Venturi). This also includes basic wiring practices, tubing and fitting connections, and fabrication in support of test set-ups.
- Has experience working with both high and low voltage.
- Ability to understand engineering drawings, follow test protocols, and work instructions.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Enjoys hands-on work and taking responsibility to produce the best results.
- Highly organized; able to multitask, meet deadlines, demonstrate attention to detail (including reliable data collection and documentation), and plan and manage projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in technical writing and verbal presentations.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, small team environment.
- Ability to positively represent the company when interfacing with suppliers and customers.
- Ability to complete testing in a timely manner and find creative solutions to overcome obstacles.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Product Development Engineer
Location: Eagan, MN
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 323082
Posted Date: 5/16/2018