Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Designer - EDEN PRAIRIE, MN
Ware has partnered with a medical device company in the SW suburbs. Looking for candidates to help improve new and current product designs.
The Principal Designer performs conceptual design work for new products as well as proposing improvements to existing components. Works independently and creatively to solve problems and create solutions for tasks assigned. Works closely with engineering to accurately assess the performance of proposed concepts and designs. Collaborates with customers and medical advisors to develop new products. Works with suppliers to ensure the products manufacturability, and to develop robust methods of inspection.
- Create designs for new devices, or improvements to existing products from rough sketches, written or verbal design input specifications.
- Communicate design status and requirements to engineering and program management.
- Contribute to identifying engineering requirements. Ensure feasibility and performance is assessed by leveraging engineering resources.
- Participate in design related discussions with a range of internal and external customers, including medical advisors.
- Specify and analyze tolerances and fits to ensure safe and effective function of devices.
- Create solid models, drawings and assemblies that comply with applicable standards.
- Works with internal and external personnel to develop measurement techniques that are accurate and repeatable.
- Create and process change documentation
- Manage prototyping and debugging efforts.
- Contribute to design and project review meetings
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent from two- year college or technical school
- Eight to ten years’ experience with implantable medical devices, SolidWorks modelling and drafting
- Familiar with plastic components, CNC machining techniques, rapid prototyping method and measurement of components
- Expert in CAD skills for creating solid models, dimensioning and tolerancing of drawings
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Designer
Location: EDEN PRAIRIE, MN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 321369
Posted Date: 4/14/2018