Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Estimator - WACONIA, MN
Ware is working with a growing company just outside the Twin Cities in the southwest that is looking for an Estimator/Project Manager to join their team on a direct hire basis. In this role, you will partner with sales and drafters to provide quotes and work through design requirements for their customers. Our client is known for their custom manufacturing and working with each client to ensure they are provided with a superior product to meet their specific needs. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's or Associates in related field, 3+ years experience in a similar role, possess excellent communication skills, and be able to understand technical documents/drawings. Please note, this is not a sales position. You will be based out of one of their facilities in Norwood Young America, with limited travel to client sites.
- Prepare quotes, sales presentations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work closely with outside sales to support them with sales needs and to clarify the desired outcome of a project.
- Work with sales drafter, inside sales coordinator and other departments regarding project design requirements and pricing development.
- Coordinate installation quotes and other outside provider information with industry partners.
- To identify, develop and implement improved pricing and costing process.
- Establish and maintain costing and customer pricing processes working with Director of Finance and other departments as needed.
- Develop and implement cost summary for each project.
- Analyze delivered projects to compare estimated with actual cost, make recommendations for improvements.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in a related field (Mechanical Drafting and Design, Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Business, Industrial Engineering, Construction Project Management)
- 3+ years experience in a similar estimating or project management role
- Knowledge of large equipment, capital equipment, agricultural equipment preferred
- Experience or understanding of AutoCAD and/or Solidworks
- Experience with quoting and cost estimating
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with an ERP system preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Estimator
Location: WACONIA, MN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 318941
Posted Date: 3/13/2018