Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Quality Engineer - ELK RIVER, MN
Ware is working with an established company in the northwest metro that is looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their team on a contract-to-hire basis. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years in a quality role in a regulated environment, experienced with advanced product quality planning, and PPAP's. If you are looking for a position with a stable company that has exciting products, apply today!
- Serve as the primary quality partner supporting new product development value stream teams.
- Cross functional team member working with supply chain and suppliers to ensure company quality standards are achieved and maintained including all supplier PPAP submissions.
- Promote prevention tools and techniques through process discipline and first-time conformance.
- Direct customer interface and interaction on a high frequency basis to ensure customer requirements are agreed upon in the acceptance stages, and built into the project scope. This also includes supporting packaging test and shipping expectations (i.e. ISTA requirements as applicable).
- Ability to read engineering drawings, including GD&T dimensioning applying ASME 14.5Y requirements.
- CMM programming, CMM use and CAD software knowledge.
- Project management functions and ability to manage dates and key milestones.
- Document data and effectively communicate lessons learned back into future projects and design reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred with 3+ years related experience
- ISO 9001 and TS16949 automotive related quality systems requirements and knowledge
- Excellent internal and external customer services skills
- Proven supervision and leadership experience
- Demonstrated understanding of quality tools, techniques and root cause corrective action
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
ELK RIVER, MN
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: ELK RIVER, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 316462
Posted Date: 2/19/2018