Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Service Technician - PLYMOUTH, MN
Are you an experienced Electronic Technician that is looking for a stationary role? Ware is working with a unique company in Plymouth that is in need of a Service Technician to join their team. This is a contract-to-hire role with a small and family oriented company that has low turnover. In this role, you will Troubleshoot and repair High End electronic tube home audio equipment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Utilize test equipment to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair high end home audio equipment to high standards.
- Prepare cost estimates for service and repair of customer’s home audio equipment.
- Test/ repair as required to ensure audio equipment is performing within factory specifications.
- Preform product updates per factory specifications.
- Communicate with dealers and customers via phone and email to provide technical support.
- Perform other duties as requested or required.
- Associates or Vocational degree in Electronics or similar field
- 2+ years experience performing bench repairs on high end audio products or electronics.
- 2+ years troubleshooting and repairing the following: vacuum tube based and solid-state electronics, digital and analog circuits, high voltage equipment is preferred.
- Ability to speak with customers effectively and troubleshoot issues over the phone.
- Read and interpret schematics and service manuals.
- Ability to use oscilloscope, multi-meter, distortion analyzer, and other test equipment.
- Solder through hole and surface mount components, with and without magnification.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi task, prioritize and accurately follow through on work activities with time constraints and interruptions to meet deadlines.
- Must maintain excellent interpersonal relationships involving management, staff and customers.
- This position requires some sitting, standing, walking, repetitive movement, and lifting up to 80 lbs.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Service Technician
Location: PLYMOUTH, MN
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 316046
Posted Date: 2/19/2018