Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Senior Research and Development Engineer (Mechanical) - EDEN PRAIRIE, MN
Ware has partnered with a renowned medical device company in Eden Prairie that is starting a project to develop the next generation of one of their products. They are looking to add a Senior R&D Engineer to the team to assist them bring this new product to life.
This role will be a combination of technical development and analysis, project management and documentation, and quality. You will lead the mechanical design of a new electro-mechanical device and its accessories. This requires project leadership abilities, preforming engineering modeling and analysis, developing test methods and fixtures, and document everything. This is a highly visible role with a growing company. If you have a strong background in research and development, have knowledge of pumps and/or actuators and are capable of driving projects, apply today!
- BS Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering
- Working knowledge of finite element analysis, tolerance analysis, and geometric tolerances.
-5+ years’ experience as a design engineer developing electromechanical equipment in a regulated industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to document prospective engineering analysis
- Strong problem solving skills
- Design of injection molded, sheet metal and machined components
- Proficient in Solid Works, including drawing creation
- Working knowledge of statistics
- Experience in a regulated medical device industry
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of QSR, ISO/EN and Quality System Standards
- Project management experience
- Familiar with actuators and/or pump design including screw drives, peri pumps, and motor controls/sizing, various valve types (check, pinch, piston, shear, etc)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Research and Development Engineer (Mechanical)
Location: EDEN PRAIRIE, MN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 312964
Posted Date: 3/27/2018