Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Supplier Quality Engineer - Saint Paul, MN
We are seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer with experience in the med device industry for a long term contract with a company in the northeast metro. In this role you will act as the point of contact within the group for all strategic issues relating to supplier and/or contract manufacturer performance and improvement activities. You will also partner with suppliers/contract manufacturers and external customers, maintain necessary controls and drive improvements relating to component/device quality in conjunction within the suppliers’ quality systems. The ideal candidate has a B.S. related to Engineering or Science, have 2+ years experience in the medical device industry in a similar role and be adept at using statistical tools.
- Participate in the audit/assessment of current or future suppliers/contract manufacturers ensuring they are compliant with associated company policies and GMP/ISO requirements.
- Facilitate supplier improvement/corrective action (CAPA)
- Develop and implement systems and processes for supplier/contract manufacturer management that are in compliance with corporate policies, FDA’s QSRs, ISO 9001, IVDD, AIMDD, CMDCAS, CMDR, ISO 13485, MDD/EN46001 and other quality requirements, regulations and guidelines.
- Provide statistical support by the creation of supplier related metrics for the purposes of tracking vendor performance and identifying opportunities for supply chain improvements.
- Support sustaining engineering projects that may involve manufacturing transfers, label/IFU updates, sub-supplier qualification and design qualification.
- Lead quality process improvements and streamlining activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science (Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, etc.)
- 2+ years experience in Quality within the medical device industry
- Use and understanding of Statistical Tools
- Quality System Lead Auditor experience (ISO 13485)
- Project Management experience
- Master's degree in Engineering or Science
- Adept at implementing processes
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Saint Paul, MN 55112
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID:258
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Supplier Quality Engineer
Location: Saint Paul, MN 55112
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 302564
Posted Date: 10/11/2017