Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Quality Manager - HAMEL, MN
Ware has a medical device client located in the west metro that is searching for a Quality Manager to join their team. This is a direct hire role with a company that is continuing to expand. Our client is a contract manufacturer, supporting medical device companies. You will ensure company compliance to regulatory quality requirements, create and maintain the company quality system, provide leadership in technologies used by the company for quality systems and for the inspection techniques.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Oversees the revision process for all quality system documents
- Ensure the processes of document control is in compliance
- Implement any change to the quality system manual, procedures and forms
- Analyze customer requirements
- Manage and maintain our corrective action process
- Ensure that corrective actions are defined and documented per our quality system
- Perform root cause analysis and implement corrective actions as necessary
- Manage and support the quality inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
- Provide technical support to the inspection process techniques
- Track all Quality and Delivery data
- Create Monthly reports and post for the plant
- Conduct audits along with other employees for the internal audit program
•-Prepare nonconformance reports for any issues discovered during the audits.
- 8+ years in quality position in manufacturing environment, experience in a metal manufacturing work environment preferred
- Excellent Computer Skills in Word, Excel, Power Point
- Strong attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Ability to perform data entry of information fast and error free
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and influence teams to exceed expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and or English
- Knowledge of GMP and medical components and devices
- Skilled in the use and interpretation of SPC
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
HAMEL, MN 55340
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID:90
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Quality Manager
Location: HAMEL, MN 55340
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 302172
Posted Date: 9/29/2017