Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Service Technician - Electronics - Eden Prairie, MN
We are working with a medical device company located in Eden Prairie that is in need of a Service Technician! This is a contract position scheduled to last 6+ months and has potential for permanent hire. You will be responsible for providing technical assistance and guidance to production, customer support, field service, and engineering. You will also service, troubleshoot, and repair complex electro-mechanical systems and system subassemblies used in all equipment. Our client is looking to get someone started before the end of January, apply today!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify faulty components and sub-assemblies using basic troubleshooting techniques; repair and/or replace accordingly
- Enter repair information into Complaint Handling database
- Update device history records and complaint records. Prepare repair records for customer invoice
- Test product to verify it meets design specifications
- Make arrangements with Customer Support for return shipments to customers
- Install new software and update hardware components as required including quality and performance testing on systems to verify upgrades
- Check Engineering Change Order records and evaluate each system to determine if software or hardware upgrades are necessary
- Synchronize current product changes/issues into repair activities
- Generate Quality System Records on applicable documentation
- Associates degree in a related field (Electronics, Electro-Mechanical, Automation & Robotics, Mechatronics) OR 2+ years experience with electro/mechanical assembly experience
- Proficient in the use of mechanical assembly tools (i.e. wrenches and screw drivers)
- Moderate knowledge on the use measurement equipment (i.e. Digital Multi Meter, caliper, micrometer)
- Moderate level of computer proficiency including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and MRP Systems and database systems
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP’s), ISO regulations, and Quality Systems as it pertains to hardware manufacturing at Medical Device Manufacturers
- Demonstrated ability to follow manufacturing processes directions and drawings to mechanically assemble components (e.g., sheet metal parts, electrical parts)
- The ability to maintain accurate documentation (e.g., record trace ability information onto routers, and transact materials online)
- Ability to work independently with high degree of accuracy and without immediate and constant supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and contribute to maintaining positive interpersonal relationships and foster cooperation within and outside the department
- Moderate to high level of problem solving skills and attention to detail
- The physical ability to lift and package assemblies up to 50 lbs
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID:120
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Service Technician - Electronics
Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 301534
Posted Date: 10/6/2017