Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Manufacturing Engineer - Columbia Heights, MN
Are you an experience Manufacturing Engineer looking for your next challenge? Ware is working with a medical device company that has a location in the north metro which is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer on contract for approximately 6 months. In this role, you will provide manufacturing engineering support to manufacturing lines producing Class III long term implantable medical devices.
- Interact with the manufacturing teams providing hands-on support and troubleshooting of manufacturing processes, tooling and equipment.
- Provide detailed engineering analysis and documentation in the management of material disposition, manufacturing process updates, qualification activities, compliance activities, and CAPA's.
- Work with the calibration and maintenance groups to ensure that equipment maintenance and calibration is completed on time.
- Work with manufacturing quality engineers to investigate statistical signals as a part of production control and monitoring.
- Perform Equipment Installation, Manufacturing Process Characterization, Operational Qualification, and Performance Qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ) activities, as well as Software Validation and Test Method Validation for manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Support manufacturing facility transfer and product transfer activities to offshore facilities.
- Develop technical solutions to difficult problems, finding solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with organization objectives.
- BS in Engineering
- 5 years minimum engineering experience in the medical device field
- Experience with manufacturing process qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ), Software Validation, and Test Method Validation
- Experience with Class III medical device manufacturing
- Experience with the FDA QSR and ISO13485
- Experience with component cleaning (isopropyl alcohol, micro 90) and/or passivation
- Experience with medical device production line support
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Columbia Heights, MN 55421
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID:258
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Columbia Heights, MN 55421
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 299280
Posted Date: 9/6/2017