Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Manufacturing Engineer II - Chanhassen, MN
Ware is searching for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer for a contract opportunity with a medical device company located in Chanhassen. You will provide manufacturing engineering support to manufacturing lines producing Class 1 medical devices used for remote patient monitoring.
- Perform Equipment Installation, Mfg Process Characterization, Operational Qualification, and Performance Qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ) activities, as well as Software Validation and Test Method Validation for manufacturing equipment and processes. Generate all related documentation in compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Interact with the manufacturing teams providing hands-on support and troubleshooting of manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Provide detailed engineering analysis and documentation in the management of material disposition, manufacturing process updates, qualification activities, compliance activities, and CAPA's.
- Drive Continuous Improvement to improve the efficiency of the manufacturing processes and quality of the product.
- Identify cost savings opportunities and implement changes. Develop technical solutions to difficult problems, finding solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with organization objectives.
- BS in Engineering (Biomedical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, etc.)
- 5+ years engineering experience in the medical device field operating under FDA QSR and ISO13485 requirements.
- Experience with manufacturing process qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ), Software Validation, and Test Method Validation
- Experience with Continuous Improvement and in leading cost savings efforts related to manufacturing processes
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Chanhassen, MN 55317
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID:258
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer II
Location: Chanhassen, MN 55317
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 299145
Posted Date: 9/6/2017