Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Associate Quality Engineer - Saint Paul, MN
-Develop and maintain strong working relationship with functional groups (R&D, ME, Quality Operations, Supply Chain and Regulatory)
-Close out legacy Returned Product NCRs while collaborating with various groups to insure all testing and documentation is complete.
- Support/participate in the CAPA process for resolution of issues and corrective actions.
-Work to implement site level QMS Work Instructions to support implementation activities.
- Work with the Quality Management System and maintain compliance with corporate policies, FDA’s QSRs, ISO 9001, IVDD, AIMDD, CMDCAS, CMDR, ISO 13485, MDD/EN46001 and other quality requirements, regulations and guidelines.
- BS/BA degree in engineering or science (Biomedical, Chemistry, Chemical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.)
- 2+ years engineering experience
- Knowledge/experience with ISO and FDA regulations
- Quality knowledge including: CAPA’s and NCR’s.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Saint Paul, MN 55108
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID:258
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Associate Quality Engineer
Location: Saint Paul, MN 55108
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 299139
Posted Date: 9/6/2017