Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Senior Manufacturing Quality Engineer - SAINT PAUL, MN
We are working with a contract manufacturer located in St. Paul that is need of a Sr. Manufacturing/Quality Engineer. This is a 6 month contract with high potential for permanent hire. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's in a related Engineering field, have 8+ years experience in the medical device industry, be familiar with ISO and FDA regulations, and have electronics knowledge.
- Support the transfer of products from design to manufacturing and participates on production teams to support the manufacturing of complex electronic and software based medical devices.
- Support the quality system maintenance, corporate quality initiatives, improvement activities, and customer quality relationship for assigned manufacturing lines.
- For design transfer projects, this role will own and support design transfer deliverables, including development of appropriate process control and inspection methodologies.
- For production released products, this role will manage quality control strategies, disposition processes, continuous improvement initiatives, and change management.
- Participate in customer meetings during ongoing product reviews.
- Perform process FMEA's and qualifications.
- Review drawings and specifications for completeness of requirements to establish inspection requirements.
- Support the customer complaint investigation and CAPA root-cause investigation processes.
- Support the supplier management process including selection, approval and problem resolution to ensure parts and components delivered meet specifications.
- Participate in the identification and maintenance of appropriate metrics to assess the effectiveness of the manufacturing processes and the quality system.
- Develop inspection/test fixtures and equipment to support receiving and final inspection.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering, technical or scientific discipline required.
- 6-10 years of job experience performing quality engineering support for manufacturing electro-mechanical and software-based medical devices is preferred.
- Experience in design to product transfer activities including engineering change orders, specification/drawing reviews, qualifications and process FMEAs.
- A solid understanding of ISO 13485:2003 and the FDA Quality System Regulation in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Experience working with Product Development Core Teams and suppliers to implement consistent quality processes and set high benchmarks for new products from development through production.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
SAINT PAUL, MN 55108
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID:90
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Manufacturing Quality Engineer
Location: SAINT PAUL, MN 55108
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 298654
Posted Date: 9/5/2017