Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Buyer Planner - FRIDLEY, MN
Ware has partnered with a growing manufacturing company in the north metro that is looking for a Buyer/Planner. This is a 6+ month contract role with potential to go permanent. If you are looking for your next challenge and be a part of a small team, keep reading! In this role, you will stay busy purchasing materials, supplies, and services for various departments in accordance with company purchasing policies and procedures. As well as run MRP's, and issue and release jobs to meet schedule requirements.
- Daily review of purchase order suggestions.
- Process requisitions, issue purchase orders, and confirm delivery dates.
- Manage purchasing email for vendor communication related to purchase orders.
- Update purchase order information in ERP system.
- Daily review of late purchases orders and follow-up with vendors.
- Monitor purchase part delivery schedule to ensure delivery meets manufacturing job date requirements.
- Expedite purchase orders as necessary to meet demand requirements.
- Issue drop ship purchase orders to customers.
- Reconcile quantity and/or price discrepancies between purchase orders and invoices, contact vendors to resolve.
- Daily MRP reports run. Issue and release jobs to meet demand.
- Set up Part Master, Stock Levels and A,B,C code classification for MFG parts.
- Communicate with Inventory Control and Manufacturing to verify material availability and count accuracy as needed.
- Participate in daily Manufacturing SCRUM meeting to review service order and operations backlog.
- BS/BA in Business, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years experience in purchasing, planning or material control in a manufacturing environment. (preferably fabrication)
- Experience with ERP/ MRP, production planning and inventory management systems.
- Microsoft Outlook and Excel experience required, Access desired.
- Ability to read and understand engineering design prints.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels, both inside and outside the company.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience with LEAN manufacturing, Six Sigma and ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
FRIDLEY, MN 55432
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID:259
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Buyer Planner
Location: FRIDLEY, MN 55432
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 297888
Posted Date: 9/5/2017