Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Product Engineer - Minneapolis, MN
Ware is working with a company in Brooklyn Park that has a remediation project that is about to get underway. They are looking for a Product Engineer that will coordinate and perform much of the work associated with the remediation of Component Specifications and Product BOMs in document management system. This includes requesting, staging, updating, loading, configuring, and entering and managing associated metadata provided by subject matter experts. This is a contract role projected to last approximately one year.
- Utilize sound engineering judgment to evaluate multiple specifications to create a single master component specification
- Compare current state and future state documents
- Follow risk mitigation decision tree
- Manage individual specifications and collections of related materials
- Manage the interdependencies between master component specifications and product bill of materials.
- Manage data for future long term maintenance activities
- Coordinate input from multiple key stakeholders
- Work closely with project managers and functional area partners
- Log activities and progress in task sheet
- Upload native documents and PDF files into Agile PLM
- Assist in identification, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and resolution of issues.
- Escalate challenges quickly for resolution
- BA/BS degree in an Engineering field
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience required.
- Execution mindset and deadline driven
- Detail oriented, accurate, and efficient
- Excellent file management skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, often under deadline
- Technical aptitude to learn new tools
- Ability to work on a project team or independently
- Familiarity with enterprise document management systems
- Familiarity with document control in a regulated environment
- Mechanical aptitude
- Proficiency with common MS, CAD and Adobe software
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience working with, and following, required processes and procedures
- General understanding of information databases.
- Ability to easily adapt to and master proprietary programs.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Minneapolis, MN 55428
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID:258
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Product Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55428
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 297549
Posted Date: 9/6/2017