Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Quality Lead - Lakeville, MN
Ware is searching for a a Quality Lead for a small food packaging company in Lakeville. This person is responsible for supporting production and services to meet the quality and performance expectations in relation to Flexible Packaging in a manufacturing environment. This is a contract-to-hire position on a small team. Qualified candidates must be self starters, have knowledge in continuous improvements, and have a strong quality acumen.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Provide support to customer base and perform periodic supplier inspections
- Identify and support training needs and organize training sessions to meet quality standards
- Conduct/coordinate appropriate training to implement processes and procedures
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- High school diploma and Associates and 5+ years experience in a similar quality role; OR Bachelor's in a related field (Chemical Engineering, Quality, Food Quality, etc.) and 1+ year quality experience preferred
- Certifications and or experience helpful to include: AIB, Quality Auditor, Process Improvement, Six Sigma, Lean, ISO programs
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Experience with investigation and maintenance of CAPA programs
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products and databases
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Lakeville, MN 55044
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID:120
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Quality Lead
Location: Lakeville, MN 55044
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 297163
Posted Date: 9/5/2017