Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Senior Reliability Engineer - Saint Paul, MN
Ware is looking for a Sr. Reliability Engineer for a contract position with a medical device company near St. Paul. The contract is slated to last through the end of the year. The Senior Reliability Engineer is focused on maintaining the design integrity through post market changes and supporting/resolving quality issues that arise during production and use. Tasks include:
- Reviewing and approving changes to designs and processes, and assessing their impact to assure reliability requirements are met;
- Providing input for Regulatory submissions;
- Participating in establishing and reviewing specifications/requirements for components, products and processes.
- Understand therapy and clinical performance, products, and product use environments to appropriately and strategically apply technical knowledge, tools and methodologies to drive reliability monitoring and issue escalation.
- 3+ years with Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, or related field.
- OR 1+ years with Master’s degree in engineering, science, or related field
- OR 0+ years with PhD in engineering, science, or related field.
- Experience and success working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Proven ability to operate in a matrix organization and navigate complex business systems, regulations, standards, and performance requirements
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Saint Paul, MN 55112
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID:258
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Reliability Engineer
Location: Saint Paul, MN 55112
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 293055
Posted Date: 7/28/2017