Make your next career move with Ware Technology Services. Whether you’re looking for project work or a full-time position, check out this list of engineering job opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Designer Drafter Project Manager - Hamel, MN
Ware is working with a small but growing company in Chaska that is looking for a Designer/Project Manager to join the team. In this role, you partner with the Sales Engineer to design conveying systems for clients. This will include going on-site, taking measurements and identifying the best solution for their need. Our client is built on core beliefs of honesty, integrity and excellent service to all. Qualified candidates will be functional in AutoCAD, strong communication skills and be willing to learn the business. This is a direct hire role with a great company!
- Generate 2 dimensional AutoCad drawings by collaborating with Sales Engineers and vendors on material handling projects including Bill of Materials, quoting and estimating
- Work closely with Senior Sales Engineers by collaborating on material handling solutions including customer site visits with some travel necessary to take measurements of projects
- Help facilitate completion of material handling job by generating spare parts list to customers
- Work with vendors on approval drawings, freight coordination and project management
- Job will involve handling customer service calls
- Associates degree or Vocational degree in a related field (Mechanical Drafting and Design, Architectural Design, CADD, Engineering Computer Aided Design, etc.)
- 2+ years AutoCad experience required
- Must be proficient in AutoCad, Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Office
- Must be detail oriented, meticulous and customer driven
- Possess a strong mechanical aptitude with a desire to complete complex problem solving
- Willingness to work and manage several projects at the same time
- Have strong communication skills and work well in a team environment
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Hamel, MN 55340
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID:141
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Designer Drafter Project Manager
Location: Hamel, MN 55340
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 288359
Posted Date: 6/15/2017