Power up your job hunt! Whether you’re looking for contract work or a full-time job, check out this list of IT job opportunities from Technical ProSource.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Product Installation Technician - Euless, TX
Are you looking for a growth opportunity with a growing company? Are you a support analyst that is looking to dive into a new challenge with a great team?
Technical ProSosurce's client is looking for a highly motivated, goal-oriented individual who will be responsible supporting client’s instant issuance software installation. The successful candidate should be a flexible worker as well as an excellent team player, and able to work efficiently under tight deadlines. In addition to installing software, the ability and desire to troubleshoot a variety of software and network environments, is essential. Candidate will be responsible for assisting and supporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing products by telephone, e-mail, remote sessions, and/or in person. Most installs are provided via telephone and e-mail
- Maintain detailed knowledge of proprietary software to facilitate the installation of software and troubleshooting any issues that arise during the installation process.
- Ensure productivity standards and metrics are maintained.
- Escalate reported issues in a timely fashion according to our documented escalation procedures.
Required Knowledge / Experience:
- BA/BS degree in a technical subject, or 3+ years technical experience.
- Must have excellent telephone/interpersonal/communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with the technologies within card printing/personalization industry a plus.
- Must be able to operate personal computer, hand tools, HID printers and related equipment.
- Strong PC skills, as well as applications like MS-Excel and MS-Word.
- Advanced understanding with client and server operating systems, such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Server 2003, 2008, 2012, Linux, and Mac.
- Proficiency in MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL preferred.
- Basic to advanced understanding of Spanish is a plus.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Euless, TX 76040
United States of America
Executive/Management / Management
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID:144
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Product Installation Technician
Location: Euless, TX 76040
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 300617
Posted Date: 9/15/2017