Power up your job hunt! Whether you’re looking for contract work or a full-time job, check out this list of IT job opportunities from Technical ProSource.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Hyperion Analyst - HOUSTON, TX
Hyperion Analyst is responsible for developing new and supporting existing Hyperion cubes, reporting environment applications, reports, securely and accurately, to support the growth of the business.
The Hyperion Analyst serves as the support person and subject matter expert for the Hyperion reporting environment on a daily basis.
• Provides technical and functional support for Hyperion.
• Troubleshoot Essbase//SmartView issues and provide resolution.
• Ensure business-as-usual operation of the Hyperion production environment support on a daily basis.
• Provide Hyperion Planning/Essbase user administration.
• Assist with upgrading Hyperion EPM software as necessary.
• Provide design/development skills for enhancements to current Hyperion applications and future applications.
• Assists in the design and planning of Hyperion applications related system solutions.
• Responsible for monitoring new and innovative technologies available to the Hyperion EPM suite of products.
• Responsible for the daily operations of Hyperion Applications and their availability to our end users.
• Identification of gaps and inefficiencies leading to process improvements and recommendations for technology investments
• Develops and enhances Hyperion reports
• Assists in continuing improvements to the overall usability, scalability, reliability, and performance of an existing data warehousing environment.
• Participates in joint application design sessions to identify inefficiencies and streamline resources
• Special projects as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or Information Science.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience, preferably with hands-on support of Hyperion Essbase including Smartview
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or 2008 R2 (2008 is acceptable), Transact-SQL, and Project Management.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the scope of database management
• Operational Data Warehouse experience a plus
• Must demonstrate basic knowledge or expertise in the following technology disciplines: Servers, Desktop/Laptop/Workstation Computing, Networking, Security, Programming, and/or IT Operations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) required.
Please email resume to Samantha.Sackett@technicalprosource.com and follow up 832/924-3191
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
HOUSTON, TX 77056
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID:114
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Hyperion Analyst
Location: HOUSTON, TX 77056
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 294298
Posted Date: 8/3/2017