Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Accounting Analyst - Plano, TX
Atterro has an exciting opportunity for an Accounting Analyst at Samsung in Plano, TX!
The position will be responsible for the management of marketing and sales expenditure for the Company, establishing and deciding policy guidelines, directing Sales Account Directors and Marketing Directors, performing the contract content review, and resolving financial and accounting issues. The incumbent will also responsible for detailed marketing expenditure tracking, budget/actual analysis, budget aging report and other various in-depth analysis reporting to senior managers and directors of Company. In addition, the incumbent will review and determine reasonableness of marketing and sales expenditure forecast for each period. The position will also be responsible for communicating with Samsung HQ on a regular basis as well as organize and manage ad hoc projects.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
- Determine and make decision on marketing and sales deduction investment activities, lead analysis and reporting for the company, which include review of customer and vendor contracts, and other internal/external reports
- Responsible for managerial and internal use reporting on marketing and sales deduction transactions
- Review reasonableness of marketing and sales deduction expense forecast and assist forecast process
- Lead business owners and work closely with sales account and marketing teams to collect requirements, analyze information, and develop solutions consistent with business strategies
- Develop and execute marketing expense and sales deduction audits performing process and financial audits, documenting audit findings and implementing of audit recommendations
- Manage marketing and sales deduction expense process improvement projects and initiatives through evaluation of current business processes and identification of improvement plan
- Process and validate customer and vendor payments related to sales and marketing programs.
- Responsible for coordinating and communicating with Samsung HQ, and management of HQ directed projects working with cross functional department
- Supervise and review work done by subordinates and improve performance quality.
- Responsible for accurate and on time monthly and quarterly closing activities
Background/Experience to qualify for this position, the following minimal background and skill levels are required:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Information Systems, or related field and 2 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in the job offered or occupation requiring marketing fund management. Will also accept a Bachelor’s degree in the above related field and 5 +years of related experience.
- Experience in managing projects such as financing arrangements
- Experience in developing financial and operational analysis and presentation to management
- Experience in managing accounting and monthly closing
- Experience in business process review and analysis, including financial and operational analysis and audits
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Finance
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Accounting Analyst
Location: Plano, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 363965
Posted Date: 4/15/2019