Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
QC Test Technician II - Houston, TX
Want to be a member of a fast growing company? As a member manufacturing team, the QC Test Technician visually inspects all units to be tested (pre-power inspection). Perform production line testing, troubleshooting and repair. Testing, troubleshooting and repair of non-standard product required. Training and mentoring of new technicians required. Major component level troubleshooting required at this level.
We have 12 positions we are looking to fill in Katy!
Duties and Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Perform visual inspection on all product lines.
- Standard product testing.
- Troubleshooting and repairing standard products.
- Perform visual inspection of Printed Circuit Boards.
- Perform testing and software loading on Printed Circuit Boards.
- Perform major troubleshooting and repair of Printed Circuit Boards.
- Report discrepancies on failed units.
- Verbal and written communication with other departments.
- Maintain test equipment as needed.
- Perform specialized testing on non-standard products.
- Interaction with customers required when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 - 5 years’ experience
- Two-year technical degree in Applied Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Equivalent college hours in engineering or comparable industry experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret schematics.
- Must be able to use Digital Oscilloscopes, Digital Multimeters, High Voltage Isolators, Current Clamps and Hand Tools.
- Knowledge of MS Office and ISO 9001 preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: QC Test Technician II
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 363942
Posted Date: 4/15/2019