Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Customer Service Representative - Troy, AL
We are hiring Customer Service Representatives to join our team in Troy, Alabama!
You will work as Carrier Management agents providing assistance to AT&T customers and will serve in an entry level position answering questions related to service delivery. Team members work with Access Providers and internal resources to determine road blocks preventing service delivery, take action to move orders back into the proper work flow, follow service orders from circuit design all the way through to test and turn-up by telco technicians. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
This is a 1st shift opportunity from 8A-5P Monday-Friday with compensation at $9.35/hr. This is an excellent temp to hire opportunity for individuals wanting to expand their career within an excellent organization!
- Answers questions consistent with services related to delivery, set up.
- Follows all pertinent policies and procedures.
- Functions positively in a technological and team-based environment.
- Maintains production standards.
- Protects all aspects of the client's information and business. Maintains confidentiality of customer interactions consistent with program privacy and confidentiality rules.
- Must maintain a positive image to the customer and all related entities and focus all actions toward customer service and satisfaction.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- A proven team player.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Must be able to type at least 30 WPM.
What we can offer you!
-Excellent work environment!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Administrative
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Troy, AL
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 359709
Posted Date: 3/15/2019