Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Operations Tech - Nights - Bingham Lake, MN
We are hiring for an Operations Tech for fill a role working in Bingham Lake with a highly automated ethanol plant. In this role you will be responsible for the operation of all plant processing equipment within a highly automated chemical facility. In this position you are required to maintain knowledge of the process flow, computerized equipment and be aware of hazards associated with the process as well as understand and execute standard operating procedures.
*this is a direct hire opportunity, hours are 7pm-7am with every other weekend required.
1. Learn, maintain and operate all processes associated with the plant where required.
2. Responsible for performing repairs and maintenance of plant equipment and documentation of activities.
3. Learn and operate DCS (Distributed Control System) for the plant.
4. Learn and perform basic electrical troubleshooting.
5. Follow procedures for plant start-up, shut-down, cleaning and batching.
6. Maintain accurate and timely logs.
7. Respond to collected data and make adjustments to optimize plant operation. Do quality control tests on product streams and make necessary adjustments.
8. Remove, install, rebuild, lubricate and clean all equipment associated with plant processes.
9. Perform preventative maintenance tasks as directed.
10. Maintain a clean facility and follow the sanitation schedule completing all tasks as assigned.
11. Responsible for notifying management team of safety, environmental, quality and production concerns, problems and opportunities.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in a production environment preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience with fabrication, welding, torching, cutting, gearbox repair, pump alignment, material handling systems, preventative maintenance, instrument and electrical work preferred.
- Experience with software systems, such as Maximo, preferred.
- Working knowledge in math, reading comprehension and mechanical reasoning required.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills are required.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Bingham Lake, MN
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Operations Tech - Nights
Location: Bingham Lake, MN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 355880
Posted Date: 2/11/2019