Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Forklift 2nd Shift - Saint Cloud, MN
Are you an experienced material handler looking for new opportunities?
Pro Staff in St. Cloud is looking for forklift drivers for a well-established family owned cold storage company in the area.
This is a 2nd shift position working:
SUN - Wednesday 4:30PM - 3:00AM
M-F 3:30PM -12:00AM
Pays $15.00 - $17.50/hr DOE
Scroll down to see if you are who we’re looking for!
· High School diploma and job related experience.
· Minimum 6 months related experience.
· Experience with material handling equipment preferred
· Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks as assigned.
· Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal form.
· Ability to provide constructive feedback.
· Basic mathematical skills.
· Independent thinking skills.
· Ability to handle and work with confidential information.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy.
· Ability to maintain a positive atmosphere within the team.
· Team oriented, cooperative and flexible.
· Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with a wide range of people at all levels within our organization and within our customer’s organization.
· Strong individual initiative to achieve goals.
· Ability to understand and utilize the capabilities of technology.
· Results driven.
· Cold working conditions.
· Extended periods of time on feet moving around warehouse and grounds.
Job Duties / Tasks:
· Loads outbound shipments, ensuring adherence to established policies and procedures.
· Responsible for knowing and understanding customer special requirements
· Operate Temp Recorders
· Helps maintain the integrity of stored products ensuring compliance with customer and industry accepted specifications.
· Operates material handling and radio frequency equipment.
· Maintains a safe working environment by proactively searching out and fixing potential problem situations. Conducts operations in accordance with all appropriate state and federal guidelines.
· Ensures that shipping paperwork is accurate and thoroughly completed.
· Ensures that product being shipped is free of damage and in appropriate condition.
· Monitors the condition of the material handling equipment. Restricts use of equipment that is deemed unsafe. Reports problems to the supervisor to arrange for repair.
· Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
· Assists in maintaining security of the warehouse.
· Assists with inventory reconciliation by helping with research and finding product.
· Works closely with the administrative staff to ensure they have all the information they need to properly enter receiving and shipping of product.
· Promotes safety by enforcing safe practices and leading by example.
Does this sound like the next step in your career path?
If so, simply apply online at prostaff.com, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (320)656-9777 to set up an appointment.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Saint Cloud, MN
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Forklift 2nd Shift
Location: Saint Cloud, MN
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 354800
Posted Date: 3/15/2019