Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Warehouse Operations Assistant - Lewisville, TX
Pro Staff is hiring for full time, temp to hire 1ST & 2nd shift Operations Associates for our client in Lewisville. The Warehouse is climate controlled and conveniently located off of Hwy. 121.
Great long term opportunity!
Provide clerical and administrative support to the assigned location.
- Codes delivery manifests and prepares billing.
- Compiles statistical information from manifest data and prepares related report.
- Inputs delivery information into computer.
- Assists with dispatching as needed. Handles owner/operator settlement problems.
- Contacts customers to confirm delivery details.
- Checks postponements and cancellations against delivery manifest.
- Prepares purchase orders for signature.
- Answers telephones.
- Type correspondence for department managers.
- Maintains the department files.
- May be required to perform other job related miscellaneous clerical duties.
- 6 months of warehouse experience.
- Ability to read, write, understand, and follow directions/instructions.
- Ability to work specified shift.
- MUST be available for possible overtime prior & post shift as well as weekends.
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Able to stand, walk, bend, crouch, stoop, reach, stretch, step, climb and/or sit frequently or through the duration of the shift.
- Able to operate various office equipment as needed.
- Able to perform simple math calculations.
- Able to identify and locate product which requires reading, counting, and printing.
- Able to operate spreadsheet software applications.
- Able to operate word processing applications.
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with associates and/or customers.
- Able to interpret material.
- Able to write numeric and alphanumeric characters.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Warehouse Operations Assistant
Location: Lewisville, TX
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 352431
Posted Date: 2/20/2019