Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Minneapolis, MN
Do you have customer service experience and strong communication skills? If so, Pro Staff has the opportunity for you! We are currently seeking Bilingual call center representatives for a large company in downtown Minneapolis which acts as a third party administrator for class action lawsuits. Pay is $16/hr. position are project based typically lasting 4-6 weeks.
- Must follow and meet Key Performance Expectations (KPEs) for this role.
- Manage customer calls by delivering exemplary customer service.
- No cold calling or sales! Inbound calls from individuals involved in various legal settlements.
- Answering caller questions by following script and documenting call information into database.
- General database updates.
- Write appropriate call logs for company/counsel
- Transcribe IVR calls as required.
- Take on roles and responsibilities as assigned by manager in a positive and effective manner.
- 25 wpm minimum typing requirement.
- Comfortable working on computer.
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Background check administered.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Strong work ethic (attendance is critical)
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Administrative
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Bilingual Customer Service Rep
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 349282
Posted Date: 12/6/2018