Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
MIG/TIG Welder - Brooklyn Park, MN
Are you seeking a MIG/TIG Welder career and have 5 or more years of prior welding experience? Are you comfortable working with aluminum and stainless steel? Pro Staff is partnering with a leading production company in Brooklyn Park to hire MIG/TIG Welders. These are temporary-to-hire opportunities that will work 1st shift hours from 5:00am to 1:30pm, Monday through Friday . These positions will pay between $21 and $25 per hour depending on experience!
If you are interested, please apply online now! You can also call our office at (763) 785-5352 to speak with a recruiter directly. Please reference job ID 348926.
Some job duties include:
- Weld on a variety of aluminum and stainless steel
- Study blueprints, sketches, etc. to setup requirements
- Perform quality checks
- Maintain a safe and well-organized work environment
- Ensure work is completed in a timely manner and on schedule
- At least a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 5 years of recent experience welding aluminum using the GTAW process in a fast-paced production environment
- Must be capable of near perfect weld appearance on aluminum and stainless steel. Thickness range used in production is .090” to 1”.
- Must have the ability to pass all-position AWS Welder Qualification Testing on Miller Dynasty 350 welding machines.
- Ability to stand/walk up to 10 hours per day, 5-6 days per week.
- Welder must furnish work shoes/boots, Welding helmet (Auto-darkening) and safety glasses.
- LEAN manufacturing experience a plus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Brooklyn Park, MN
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Skilled Trades
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: MIG/TIG Welder
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 348926
Posted Date: 12/6/2018