Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Client Service Manager - Saint Cloud, MN
Pro Staff St Cloud is hiring for a Client Service Manager for a client in the St. Cloud area. This has potential to be a direct hire opportunity.
You will be working directly with a primary financial advisor in all aspects of client service including taking client calls, communication with corporate office on client issues, workflow coordination regarding appointment materials needed, appointment follow-up and processing of transactions and forms and applications.
- -Review appointment schedule with advisor and gather or prepare any additional materials needed or requested by advisor.
- -Complete work requests and serve as the advisor’s workflow liaison with other staff.
- -Handle service calls from clients, corporate office, or other professionals.
- -Record all client communication and interaction in Contact Manager.
- -Complete client investment transactions as directed by an advisor.
- -Compose client correspondence (letters, memos, faxes, etc.) as requested.
- -Resolve client issues and call client back when problem has been resolved.
- -Submit all new business applications and checks to the corporate office in a timely manner according to Proviant Group procedures.
- -Track all pending transfers of client assets and other transactions as needed.
- Be able to prepare illustrations for life insurance, disability insurance, and long-term care insurance in respective programs.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize work
- Be able to work in an unstructured environment with critical time demands.
- Maintain client and business confidentiality
- Have a high school diploma; with advanced training/education preferred
- Have one or more years' experience in financial planning business is desirable
- Hold the Series 7, 66 and MN life/health and variable annuity licenses or being willing to obtain within six-months of being hired.
Does this sound like a job for you? Please apply online or submit your resume. If you have further questions please call our St. Cloud Office at 320-656-9777.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Saint Cloud, MN
United States of America
Executive/Management / Executive
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Client Service Manager
Location: Saint Cloud, MN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 346598
Posted Date: 3/14/2019