Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Warehouse Lead - Vadnais Heights, MN
Do you have previous warehouse, training, and material handling experience? Are you also looking to take a step into a Lead role? If so, Pro Staff is hiring for a Warehouse Lead for a company located in the Vadnais Heights area. This person would report to Supervisors and upper Management while providing support to the production floor and directing employees. We are looking for someone who is ready to take on a new challenge and be part of a growing organization! Previous experience working in Manufacturing or in a Plastic Inject Molding setting preferred. Hours would be working on the 1st shift, Monday-Friday. Call us for more info at 651-291-7811!
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Providing assistance and support to Warehouse Supervisor and upper Management
- Performing cycle counts and ensuring parts are available and with accuracy
- Fill orders for material and components on the production floor
- Confirming orders to match job requirements
- Issue raw materials into EPR system
- Assuring that all information entered into the EPR system is accurate and done in a timely manner
- Receive components from manufacturing to be entered into EPR system
- Track job performance for employees, provide coaching and assistance to employees as needed
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Other job duties assigned
- High school diploma/equivalent required
- Some college course experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computers, Outlook, Microsoft Office and Epicor preferred
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Ability to lift 50lbs
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Vadnais Heights, MN
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Warehouse Lead
Location: Vadnais Heights, MN
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 346317
Posted Date: 11/8/2018