Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Logistics Manager - Bensenville, IL
This on site role will maintain relationships across SEA logistics teams, SEA warehouses and SEA business unit employees to ensure that shipments are received in and shipped out of the warehouses within the KPI. This role will actively manage the logistics operations of SEA and identify areas for performance improvements. Develop and liaise with SEA Logistics team members & 3PL Warehouse staff.
This position is responsible for generating weekly inbound/outbound KPI and forecasting reports. Supporting business units on urgent shipments and new-launch models by closely monitoring each event milestone. Assist with special projects and warehouses on shipments needing re-work and return shipments. Identify strategies to improve inventory control, storage, reduce product damage, and cycle counting and production data entry. Provides management and oversight regarding parts material inventory control. Responsible for routine or standard technical problems and responds to standard requests from internal and external customers. Makes decisions within guidelines and policies.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
• Bilingual; Korean and English – desired.
• Bachelor's Degree with 6-10 years of directly related experience is required.
• Prior experience in logistics operations, supply chain management and/or warehousing, 3PL (managing relationships) required.
• Strong understanding of service parts for home appliance, consumer electronics IT and services required for forward and reverse logistics activities
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop and create original analysis.
• Strong interpersonal and consensus building skills.
• Prior management experience preferred.
• Prior strong experience with SAP or similar business enterprise purchasing, inventory control and/or procurement management system required.
• Must have Microsoft Office Suite of PC software applications experience with Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint preparation skills operating in an NT LAN/WAN systems environment.
• Demonstrated ability to influence others in acceptance and approval and to provide clarification.
• The ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple and simultaneous projects, issues and activities.
• The ability to read, interpret and simplify complex information from various documents to create clarity and ease of understanding.
• Ability to communicate in writing, through email, reports, presentations, or orally, product logistics matters to all audiences.
• The ability to clearly define objectives, identify tasks and work assignments, give direction and make decisions based upon applied knowledge of alternatives and work experience.
• Interact with all levels within the organization and has frequent external contacts.
Work is generally performed in an office environment. Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal between 50% - 95% of work time, including prolonged periods of time. Requires considerable (90%+) work utilizing high visual acuity/detail, numeric/character distinction, and moderate hand/finger dexterity. The movement and transportation of equipment, most of the time is under 25 pounds. Performs work under time schedules and stress which are normally periodic or cyclical, including time sensitive deadlines, intellectual challenge, some language barriers, and project management deadlines. Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids include printers, copiers, faxes, and other equipment commonly associated with an office work area. May require working additional hours beyond normal schedule. Travel varies depending on position. Consistently demonstrates a commitment to policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Location: Bensenville, IL
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 345869
Posted Date: 1/7/2019