Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
2nd Shift - CNC Machinist - Brooklyn Park, MN
Pro Staff in Plymouth is actively seeking CNC Machinist on 2nd shift in the Brooklyn Park area. A growing company is seeking a qualified machinist that has at least of 3 years of experience with programming. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply now or send your resume to email@example.com with the reference ID: 342166. You can also call the Plymouth Pro Staff office at 763-785-5352.
2:30 pm - 1:30 am
$25 - $30 per hour depending on experience
Job Duties include but not limited to;
- Sets up and programs, special-purpose, and numerical control (NC) machines and machining center to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic part
- Program machine and be able to speak conversationally with the machine to perform job duties and requirements
- Apply the knowledge of machine shop theory and procedures.
- Reads and interprets blueprints sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations and setup requirements
- Selects aligns and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools attachments, accessories, and materials on machines. For example: mills, lathes, etc.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of prior machining experience that includes programming
- Ability to meet client requirements
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs throughout the day and stand throughout entirety of shift
- Must be team orientated and the ability to take direction
- Previous experience with LEAN manufacturing preferred but not required
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Brooklyn Park, MN
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: 2nd Shift - CNC Machinist
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 342166
Posted Date: 12/6/2018