Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Customer Service Representative - COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
- Acts as primary contact to Colorado customers seeking health care alternatives.
- Handles all inbound and outbound telephone contacts in relation to individual’s and household eligibility determination, health plan selection and enrollments, renewals as well as eligibility and enrollment status, member information changes, and other business for particular member accounts.
- Makes referrals to other specialized informational resources within and outside the service center based on customer needs and according to program policies and procedures.
- Must maintain a positive image to the customer and all related entities and focus all actions toward customer service and satisfaction – balanced by consistent decisions.
- Answers questions consistent with program policy and guidelines, and follows company workflow, processes.
- Follows all pertinent policies and procedures.
- Protects all aspects of the client’s information and business. Maintains confidentiality of customer interactions consistent with program privacy and confidentiality rules.
- Enters data into policy system, logs information into database and corrects information as needed.
- Assures accuracy in eligibility and enrollment processing and makes decisions in the best interest of protecting the integrity of the client’s business.
- Answers questions related to the use of the Exchange Portal inclusive of screen navigation, account set up and password resets.
- Functions positively in a technological and team-based environment.
- Makes suggestions for improvements throughout the business process.
- Follows all guidelines in compliance with security and privacy standards, inclusive of but not limited to FTI, PHI, and HIPAA standards.
- Maintains production standards.
- Provides basic program information and support for small employers wishing to use program insurance products for their employees.
- Provides support for insurance brokers and assistors who are providing direct support to individuals and employers in their use of the Exchange.
- In addition to responding to inbound calls provides support through chat and e-mail communication channels.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 6 months of Customer service experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 wpm.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with both internal and external customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to work flexible work schedules to include any shift during operational hours (currently 7 am – 8 pm Monday – Saturday)
- Must be able to work Overtime as needed to include staying until Midnight and/or working Sundays.
- Ability to multi-task navigating multiple systems using dual monitors.
- A proven team player.
- Ability to pass background check.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 338117
Posted Date: 10/11/2018