Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Financial Planning Analyst - Richardson, TX
Atterro and Samsung are hiring for a Financial Planning Analyst to join their team in Richardson, TX!
Financial Planning Analyst
- Planning for Promotion Pricing
- Creating sales promotion program with proper document thru Sales Deduction system (CORES) as well as maintain Sales Deduction tracker (New/ Payment)
- Processing all Sales Deduction claims through SAP with proper validation report (using SAP to run IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) validation report/ run channel cube report for National Retail, GSCM FOTA/ channel inventory, collecting marketing proof)
- Managing Sales Deduction aging items
- Prepare monthly revenue and Sales Deduction budget forecasting and review the sell-out estimation with simulation tool by model basis. Manage monthly forecasting analysis and analyze variance amount and reasons
- Pricing submission (New model pricing registration/ WSP reduction)
- Business Planning/ Financial
- Return to forecast week over week variance report
- Download billing actual from SAP (weekly basis)
- Update weekly RTF (return to forecast) in financial tracker (Channel Product Sellout and Inventory planning and reporting/ Financial Plan in GSCM)
- Target Plan (Monthly forecast)/ Management Plan (annual business plan)
- Analyze actual operating results of each customers through the year and compare to monthly forecast and yearly plan and Interpret data and presents results to Headquarters and executive management
- Special Annual Events (e.g. Black Friday) reporting to Samsung Electronics America/ Headquarters
- Product Launch report to Headquarters
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or a related field from a four-year college or university;
- Have 2+ years related accounting experience with previous financial modeling experience necessary
- Accounting experience utilizing SAP R/3 software preferred
- Must have Microsoft Office Suite of PC software applications experience with advanced excel spreadsheet preparation skills.
- Previous experience in the telecommunications industry, a plus.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Finance
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Financial Planning Analyst
Location: Richardson, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 331477
Posted Date: 7/11/2018