Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Clean Room Medical Assembler - PLYMOUTH, MN
Pro Staff has teamed with a leading medical device company, Cantel Medical, located in Plymouth, MN to add Clean Room Medical Assemblers. Cantel Medical specializes in Endoscope reprocessing, blood and water filtration, along with health care disposables. Working in the clean room you will help build water and blood filters used in procedures like kidney dialysis. As a Clean Room Assembler you may have the opportunity to be crossed trained on other positions within the Fiber Assembly Department. If you enjoy working in a team and making life saving products this could be the job for you!
- 1st Shift - 5:30am to 1:30pm Monday - Friday | Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
- 2nd Shift - 1:30pm to 9:30pm Monday - Friday | Pay Rate: $14.60/hour
- 3rd Shift - 9:30pm to 5:30am Sunday - Thursday | Pay Rate: $14.75/hour
- Work at assigned station and process materials through to a finished product
- Prepare and package the products for shipping
- Record production numbers according to process
- Perform quality assurance testing and inspection during assembly.
- Attention to detail to mitigate product defects and errors
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn per the departmental safety manual and proper gowning procedures must be followed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good manual dexterity, legible and accurate record keeping
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to sit, stand, reach, and change positions frequently
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Referral Program
- Service Bonus
- Company Activities
- Large break area with vending
- Pro Staff office is on-site at Cantel Medical
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Clean Room Medical Assembler
Location: PLYMOUTH, MN
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 331231
Posted Date: 7/18/2018