Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Senior Analyst - ATLANTA, GA
Atterro and Samsung are hiring for a Senior Analyst to join their team based in Atlanta, GA!
This position will primarily focus on contract administration working directly with customer to review, negotiate and redline contract supplements. These contract supplements will define terms and conditions for the upcoming promotions, new products launches, joint business agreements, updates to MPA and NDAs. Based on the contract, individual will be required to fully understand financial implications, identify/assess risk and provide invoicing guideline to ensure compliance to the terms. In addition, background in financial analysis and reconciliation will be required as position will be working with multiple financial models, simulations and trackers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
- Work directly with customers to review, recommend/negotiate terms, and redline contract supplements
- Present contract summaries to internal team stakeholders and leadership to obtain approval and alignment
- Submit contracts request and coordinate approval process with corporate legal team
- Validate invoices are compliant to terms and conditions of the supplement
- Track and distribute product pricing updates
- Assist with 3-6 month horizon business planning, including sales analytics, forecasting, inventory management and supply planning
- Assist with ad hoc strategic projects, including planning, tracking, reporting, and documentation of all aspects of the projects
Background/Experience to qualify for this position, the following minimal background and skill levels are required:
- A Bachelor's degree in business management, finance or accounting is preferred, or at least 5-7 years of equivalent work experience in contracts, analytics, financial modeling, business planning, or finance
- Superior Excel modeling skills required, including but not limited to VLOOKUP and PIVOT. Experience with advanced statistical or BI tools is a plus
- Ideal candidate will have at least 2-4 years’ experience in the telecommunications industry, particularly wireless
- Excellent communication skills required (both written and verbal)
Necessary Skills/Attributes for this position the following skills and abilities must be demonstrated at a proficient level:
- The ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company
- The ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple assignments and projects
- Demonstrated competency in oral and written modes for communication of marketing related information to both internal and external audiences at all levels
- Read and interpret sales and marketing documents, invoices, contracts or related documents
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Finance
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Analyst
Location: ATLANTA, GA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 328367
Posted Date: 6/14/2018