Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Sr. Brand Manager - New York City, NY
Atterro has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Brand Communications Manager at Samsung in Los Angeles, CA!
*This is a contract assignment, eligible for benefits and PTO through Atterro.
The Brand Communications Team is responsible for the briefing, development and execution of world-class Creative and Integrated Campaigns for all products and services across the Samsung ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager contractor to be responsible for a range of assignments across categories including MDE (Multi-Device Experience) Samsung Care & Services (Samsung Pay, Samsung Health, Bixby etc.) reporting into the Senior Director.
Overview and Main Requirements
Samsung is seeking a strategic and creative thinker with significant industry experience on the client and/or creative agency side (or both) working on world-class brands who will manage end to end campaign development – from strategy and brief to creative development and execution – of best in class marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be a developing leader who has directly managed and executed large-scale marketing programs at a major brand or as part of an agency team supporting a global brand. Hands-on knowledge of best practices in TVC and digital content production, project management, traditional and digital media is a must. A strong digital mindset with a passion for delivering a marketing story across the entire purchase journey (ATL to BTL) is also key.
Key Job Responsibilities and Skills
• Film development and production: Work with external agencies and internal partners to manage production of film (TVC and other content) ensuring flawless execution at every step in the process.
• Digital media campaigns: Responsible for day-to-day management of digital media campaign creative including oversight of all creative and content executions (including significant video deliverables), ad copy writing and testing, and alignment with offline creative where required.
• Own project management with tracking against deadlines, production schedules, budgets, competitive response initiatives and post mortem reviews.
• Ability to action campaign performance insights into recommendations and ultimately implementation for optimization throughout life of campaign.
• Ability to both work autonomously and lead or work within bigger project teams including agencies and integrated marketing teams.
Required skills and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree. MBA a plus.
• 7-10 years of hands-on experience within a brand marketing team or agency team supporting a major consumer brand, tech / CE experience a plus
• An eye for detail
• Exceptional project/program management skills
• Self-starter with an exceptional work ethic
• Flexible, thrives in fast paced, constantly changing environments
• Relationship builder, and a proven ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels within and outside the company
• Ability to navigate complex organizations independently
• A multi-tasker able to manage multiple things at once
• Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills.
• Travel required, sometimes on short notice
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
New York City, NY
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr. Brand Manager
Location: New York City, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 327867
Posted Date: 6/13/2018