Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Assembler IV - Houston, TX
Atterro has immediate 2nd shift, Assembler IV openings in Houston, TX 77067. Great opportunity to work for a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry which was named by FORTUNE® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2012.
This position reports to the WCS Assembly and Test Department in Houston, TX.
• Assembles and tests mechanical assemblies of high complexity.
• Continues to train on more advanced / complex assemblies.
• Assembles and tests assemblies according to client specifications.
• Applies and develops basic skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment.
• Completes required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR).Cleans up components after assembly according to client specifications and verbal or written instructions.
• Inputs labor details into Labor Tracking System (LTS) for cost tracking purposes.
• Uses material handling equipment to move parts and components from one work or storage area to another as required.
• Performs all duties in a safe manner and keeps all employees aware of dangers in work area. Practices good housekeeping in work area.
• Assists other Assemblers as assigned in more advanced functions as part of training.
• Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent and 5 years + experience in industry
• Must possess a clear understanding of general math & have the ability to read, write & comprehend English.
• Ability to comprehend engineering and weld blueprints.
• Ability to use personal computer and/or workstation.
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to operate High Torque Wrenches, Overhead Cranes, Jib Cranes, Forklifts, and Rigging.
• Ability to use hand tools, power tools and measuring devices such as tapes, rulers and pressure gauges.
Shop environment. High noise level. May work with high-pressure equipment and chemicals. May be subject to inclement weather conditions.
Bending, stooping, kneeling, pushing upward, crawling in confined workspace, walking and lifting daily.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Assembler IV
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 323485
Posted Date: 5/16/2018