Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Electronic Assembly Operator - URBANDALE, IA
Pro Staff is working with a reputable company in the Des Moines area that is looking for skilled Electronic Assembly Operators. This position will be 1st shift 7:30AM - 4:00PM and offer $13/hr based on experience.
Assist in the production of quality and on time deliveries by assembling products and preparing them for delivery to our clients.
High level roles & responsibilities:
- Assembles electronic products as directed by a supervisor
- Assembles cabinets, chassis, consoles, or similar devices and installs them with electronic or electro-mechanical equipment.
- May perform informal, in-process self-checks on manufactured items.
Skills to perform this role:
- Ability to read and follow standard operating procedures.
- Ability to interpret work instructions.
- Ability to use a soldering iron to remove and attach small electronic components.
- Ability to use small hand tools such as torque drivers, tweezers and screw drives.
- Ability to operate various test equipment and machines associated with the assembling of electronic devices.
- High School graduate or GED.
- Prior experience with assembly of electrical equipment or other assembly processes is preferred.
- Experience reading and following work instructions is required.
- Complete understanding of standard operating procedures for each assigned work station.
- A practical knowledge of basic electronics including electronic component identification, the ability to work from routing instructions, and interpretation of mechanical and electrical schematics is required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Electronic Assembly Operator
Location: URBANDALE, IA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 322327
Posted Date: 4/16/2018