Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
CNC OPERATOR - MONTICELLO, MN
Pro Staff is now hiring both day and night shifts in Monticello. Our client is a family owned leader in the die-casting business and is looking for quality minded people to help them grow!
As a CNC Operator you will perform various secondary operations include drilling, tapping, reaming, broaching, vibrating, tumbling, degreasing, sanding, polishing, wire brushing, or other secondary operations. In addition you will visually check castings during machine operation and maintain a constant flow of castings through the machine. You may also be required to hand grind, file or buff die castings; position die castings for secondary operations. Additionally, some assembly operations may be needed.
Responsibilities to include:
- Operate computerized lathes and machining centers
- Performs a variety of procedures including boring, milling, turning, etc. Inspects for quality using a coordinate measuring machine and applying problem solving skills
- Perform tool offsets using computerized equipment
- Work from blueprints and machine programming language and the axis system
- Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures
- Stop machines to remove finished work pieces, or to change tooling, setup, or work piece placement, according to required machining sequences
- Lift work pieces to machines manually, or with hoists or cranes
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Basic match and measurement skills
- Ability to follow both written and verbal work instruction
- Ability to pass drug and background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: CNC OPERATOR
Location: MONTICELLO, MN
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 321614
Posted Date: 4/16/2018