Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Electromechanical Inspector - Plymouth , MN
Pro Staff has partnered with Cantel Medical to add an Electromechanical Inspector to their growing team! As part of their Quality Assurance team, you will be responsible for the inspection of incoming components/materials per applicable specifications and standard operating procedures. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring timely release of incoming components/materials, in process production, and finished product to support Manufacturing Operations. In this role you will use various tools such as, calipers, micrometers, and pin gages to inspect and determine the quality of various materials and products. If you are someone looking to join a growing company and team that creates life saving products this is the position for you!
- Inspect, audit, and report on components/materials using measuring instruments and techniques
- Initiate reject reports and create/maintain data records and files of inspected components/materials
- Complete accurate incoming inspection transactions in company’s computerized inventory control system and complete first article inspections per applicable standard operating procedures and analyze data
- Approvefinished products by confirming specification and conducting visual inspection
- Develop inspection methods and write procedures for inspection methods
- High school diploma or equivalent & 3 years quality assurance experience
- Experience with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) and familiarity with regulated environments esp. ISO 13485, FDA Quality System Regulations, Good Manufacturing Practices, and Good Laboratory Practices
- Must be able to use a full complement of standard inspection equipment and basic hand tools (i.e. Calipers, micrometers, steel rules, pin gages, go-no-go gages, etc.)
- Must be able to perform basic math functions, and possess basic PC skills, along with the ability to read and understand engineering drawings, specifications and sampling techniques as well as safety information
- Ability to pull, push or lift up to 50 pounds
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Plymouth , MN
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Electromechanical Inspector
Location: Plymouth , MN
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 321314
Posted Date: 4/16/2018