Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Documentation Specialist - Plymouth , MN
Pro Staff is partnering with a leading medical device company, Medivators, a Cantel Medical Company for a Documentation Specialist opportunity. Medivators is working on new and exciting projects and need innovative, motivated, and knowledgeable individuals to join their team and deliver world-class products. As the Documentation Specialist you will document the pricing team procedures and business processes to design related training materials and to provide research assistance. In this role you will be responsible for the documentation of business processes, desktop procedures, and training materials.
Pay Rate: DOE
Hours: Regular Business Hours
Duration: 9 to 12 months
- Interview internal Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to understand daily activities and existing procedural documentation, assist management in summarizing all key pricing team activities while identifying gaps in documentation and training available
- Write detailed desktop procedures and update end-to-end process workflows based on discussions with process owners with an emphasis on accuracy and compliance to business needs. This includes integrating management approved process/control changes
- Develop / organize training materials, visual aids, and other educational materials including but not limited to job aides, informational listings and training checklists for each key activity within the team; update as needed
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Technical writing skills preferred
- Demonstrated experience in Process Mapping software (ie. Powerpoint, Visio)
- Intermediate to high level of proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Plymouth , MN
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Support
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Documentation Specialist
Location: Plymouth , MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 321249
Posted Date: 4/16/2018