Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Data Entry / Customer Service - Maple Grove, MN
Pro Staff has teamed with a leading medical company in Plymouth to recruit talented individuals for their Data Entry/Customer Service team! This position is responsible for providing a customer end to end support throughout the order management process for all products and all divisions. It will implement changes necessary to support the Voice of the Customer. It will serve as the single point of contact for company sales representatives and assist with various needs. This position will accomplish all functions associated with the receipt, entering, and editing customers’ purchase orders and requests for material returns.
For more information on the position, please call us at 763-248-7192 referencing Job ID 319475!
• Prefer a 4 year degree in related field.
• 1-3 years customer service experience, account management experience, or experience in medical/manufacturing company.
• Responsible for end to end customer support:
• Provide support throughout the order management process as the single point of contact for customers and sales handling all functions associated with a customer purchase order. Maintaining compliance to new and existing regulations.
• Drive the resolution of product/shipping/service disputes and escalate customer issues when appropriate. Manage the disputes, resolutions, and follow up.
• Manage, record, and follow up on return material requests and customer concerns according to company policies.
• Answer product related questions and/or transfer calls to the appropriate department.
• Responsible for supporting company sales representatives with capital order processing, new product launches, sample requests, and customer dispute resolutions.
• Manage capital orders through multiple steps including Credit approvals, Program approvals, special requests, and delivery.
• Manage standing order requests, processing, changes, communications, and deliveries.
• Work with the team to maximize revenue by providing superior customer satisfaction. Ensure corporate and departmental objectives are met timely and accurate. Respond to Voice of the Customer measurements and take action to improve.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Maple Grove, MN
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Administrative
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Data Entry / Customer Service
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 319475
Posted Date: 4/16/2018