Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Bilingual Human Resources Generalist - ANKENY, IA
Pro Staff is looking for an experienced Bilingual, HR Generalist for a reputable company in Grinnell, IA. This is a food production facility looking for a top notch talent to join their fun employee driven team!
Job Description for the open HR Generalist position:
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are incompliance.
- Assists in the interpretation duties (both verbal and written) as it relates to our Spanish speaking employees
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Assists with the administration of the performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
Job Requirements for the open HR Generalist position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management or Business with a concentration in HR is preferred
- Fluency in Spanish is a requirement
- 2 - 4 year minimal experience of working in Human Resources or related field
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels of the organization effectively
- Strong conflict management skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Human Resources/Training / Human Resources
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Bilingual Human Resources Generalist
Location: ANKENY, IA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 318614
Posted Date: 3/13/2018