Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Materials Handler - PLYMOUTH, MN
Pro Staff is teaming with a leading medical device manufacturer to add a Material Handler to their growing production team! The ideal candidate for this position comes to work everyday with the right attitude and ready to be a team player. In this role you will work closely with the team to pull parts needed for making critical life saving devices. If you are an experienced Material Handler with experience with a variety of forklifts and the desire to be part of a great team then this is the position for you!
Pay Rate: $15.00-$17.00/hour
- Be a team player - Communicate and work well with people
- Read & understand our backlog report for the purpose of pulling/packing & shipping daily sales/service, & transfer orders
- Practice general material handling procedures, which includes giving attention to FIFO (first in-first out)
- Use of pallet jacks, sit down and stand up forklifts, swing lift, and cherry picker in a safe and timely manner
- Assist in inventory control of material and records using either manual or computer systems
- Communicate and coordinate material status information with Shipping Lead
- Observe all Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) rules, participation in EHS meetings, investigations, and audits
- Perform tasks in accordance with quality and regulatory requirements
- May require overtime during the week
- Performs any additional duties as assigned by Shipping Lead
- High school degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience as order-picker/warehouse/shipping
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to perform numerical data input
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- RF-Scanner experience is preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Materials Handler
Location: PLYMOUTH, MN
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 317304
Posted Date: 4/16/2018