Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Mechanical Engineer - Plymouth , MN
Pro Staff has teamed with Medivators a Cantel Medical company to add a Contractor to their R&D team. Medivatorsis a medical device company located in Plymouth, MN specializing in products used in endoscopy. In this role you will be responsible for designing new and improved components of an automated endoscope reprocessor. Additionally, you will work with other members of the field on a global basis to solve equipment-related reprocessing challenges. If you are looking for a new opportunity to be part of a great team and help create life saving medical devices this could be the position for you!
Pay Rate: $30-40/hour depending on experience
Hours: Regular Business Hours
Duration: 12 Month Contract
- Design and document new mechanical components for endoscope reprocessing equipment and accessories using ProE/Creo or SolidWorks
- Develop high-value performance improvements for existing Medivators’ equipment lines
- Drive cost, manufacturing, and service improvements through design of mechanical components and processes
- Support manufacturing and quality departments with failure analyses and product improvement plans
- Work directly with field staff and Technical Support to provide solutions related to endoscope reprocessing
- Update and improve online hookup database
- Conduct or direct performance testing to evaluate new materials and components
- Identify new vendors, as needed
- Prepare engineering change orders along with all required documentation
- This position includes occasional directing of technicians as part of regular project work
- Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in design of mechanical parts
- Strong understanding of fluid mechanics and verification testing require
- Demonstrated ability to use ProE/Creo, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with SolidWorks and Minitab a strong plus
- Experience with designing parts in a regulated industry preferred
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical information or reports in area of expertise
- Ability to communicate technical information and test results in written and verbal form required
- Second language a strong plus
- The candidate should have the ability to understand and apply advanced mathematical concepts and basic statistical techniques
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit
- Routinely lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally as much as 40 pounds
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Plymouth , MN
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Plymouth , MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 315085
Posted Date: 3/13/2018