Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Quality Inspector - Plymouth , MN
Pro Staff has partnered with a leading medical device company in Plymouth to add a Quality Assurance Tech to their growing team! As a Quality Assurance Tech you will be responsible for the inspection of incoming components/materials per applicable specifications and standard operating procedures. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring timely release of incoming components/materials, in process production, and finished product to support Manufacturing Operations. If you are someone looking to join a growing company and team that creates life saving medical devices this is the position for you!
- Inspect, audit, and report on components/materials using measuring instruments and techniques
- Initiate reject reports for non-conforming product and report non-conforming product to the appropriate Material Review Board
- Create and maintain data records and files of inspected components/materials
- Create and maintain documented procedures in accordance with company’s Quality System
- Complete accurate incoming inspection transactions in company’s computerized inventory control system
- Complete first article inspections per applicable standard operating procedures and analyze data
- Approves finished products by confirming specification and conducting visual inspection
- Evaluate RMA items and returning product for rework
- Develop inspection methods and write procedures for inspection methods
- When necessary conduct periodic sampling of water system and pyrogen testing per applicable standard operating procedures
- When necessary provide support to quality engineering activities/projects
- Look for opportunities to improve materials, processes, and products and lead improvement efforts
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years quality assurance experience
- Must be able to use a full complement of standard inspection equipment and basic hand tools
- Must be able to perform basic math functions, and possess basic PC skills - including working with spreadsheets/databases and editing documents/procedures
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings, specifications and sampling techniques as well as safety information
- Familiarity with regulated environments esp. ISO 13485, FDA Quality System Regulations, Good Manufacturing Practices, and Good Laboratory Practices is preferred
- ASQ Quality Inspection Certification is preferred
- Ability to work in warehouse, office, and controlled environment areas
- Ability to pull, push or lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to do occasional bending, stooping, and crouching is required
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects concurrently
- Must possess good communication skills as well as team building skills and exceptional customer service
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Plymouth , MN
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Quality Inspector
Location: Plymouth , MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 311959
Posted Date: 3/13/2018