Allow us to put you in front of some of the area’s top employers. Check out this list of current administrative and light industrial jobs, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
The Pro Staff Mobile App
Finding your next job just got easier! Introducing the new Pro Staff mobile app available free from the App Store or on Google Play.
Now you can take your job search on the go. Find local jobs, get directions and quickly and easily apply — all from your mobile device!
Insurance Account Executive - Schaumburg, IL
Pro Staff is looking for an Account Executive for a client in Schaumburg, IL. This is a Dire Hire opportunity for candidates that have prior experience in insurance and account managing. The daily responsibilities for this position include: communicating with vendors, acquiring new accounts, preparing spreadsheet materials, presentations, and preparation of insurance claims and summaries.
- Acquires new accounts involving the Company’s portfolio of products
- Setting up the renewal files and folders
- Prepare spreadsheet and prepare presentation material
- Review renewal/proposal result with clients and provide appropriate information
- Meet with prospective customers in person and follows-up via e-mail or telephone to obtain a sales order and contract
- Answers customers' questions regarding products, rates, availability, and delivery
- Prepares, distributes, and coordinates corresponding sales contracts
- Maintain and develop vendor relations
- Prepares summaries of insurance, schedules and proposals using office application as needed and in
- Reviews audits of policies; verifies accuracy and facilitates corrections
- Review and analyze claim data, create and explain premium and claim report
- Conducts sales presentations utilizing Company sales materials.
- Maintains good communication with sales management, office staff members and outside contacts.
- Presents numerical data effectively
- Able to read and interpret written and verbal information
- Provides exceptional customer service to customer accounts
- 5-8 years experience in Account Management and insurance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or management
- Prior experience in insurance- life, medical, dental, and disability
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Insurance Account Executive
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 276048
Posted Date: 8/10/2018